At AHC the health and well-being of your pet and family are our top priority. We appreciate your continued support and patience as we have navigated the COVID-19 pandemic at our hospital. We are committed to providing care for the pets in our community.
Out of an abundance of caution, we have returned to 100% curbside service. Clients must pass pre-screening questions in advance and follow posted guidelines, including the use of a face mask at all times when interacting with our staff members (even in the parking lot). Please carefully review our guidelines prior to arriving for your pet’s scheduled appointment:
- Clients are not permitted into the building until further notice. If you have an appointment or emergency, please call the hospital before or when you arrive and remain in your vehicle: 732-972-3201. A staff member will meet you in the parking lot when we’re ready to bring your pet inside for assessment. Once a doctor has assessed your pet, we will communicate with you by phone to make diagnostic and treatment recommendations and to collect payments. When your pet is ready to go home, a team member will bring your pet and any medications out to your car.
- You may still purchase food and prescriptions as well. A team member can bring your orders out to your vehicle. You may also place orders using our online pharmacy.
- Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you exhibiting fever over 100, cough, or difficulty breathing?
- Within the last 14 days, have you exhibited fever over 100, cough, or difficulty breathing?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, please call us as soon as possible and we will be happy to reschedule your pet’s appointment.
For additional information and resources, please visit: