At AHC, the health and well-being of your pet and family are our top priority. We appreciate your continued support and patience as we have navigated the COVID-19 pandemic at our hospital. We are committed to providing care for the pets in our community.
We are very excited to once again welcome clients inside our hospital. Clients must pass pre-screening questions in advance and follow posted guidelines, including the use of a face mask at all times. Please carefully review our guidelines prior to arriving for your pet’s scheduled appointment:
- Temperature checks (via forehead thermometer) will be mandatory upon entering the hospital. This applies for all clients and staff.
- One client per pet is permitted inside the building, with the exception of end of life care. Please call upon your arrival for instructions: 732-972-3201.
- Masks are mandatory for entry inside our hospital. All clients and team members must be wearing a mask at all times inside the building (completely covering your mouth and nose).
- During exams, clients will be asked to wait in the lobby to practice social distancing.
- Exam rooms will be thoroughly disinfected between clients. Disinfection contact time is 10 minutes. We cannot move clients in/out of exam rooms prior to adequate contact time.
- While inside the building, we ask that all clients maintain proper social distancing practices by keeping 6-feet of space from others.
- Please provide payment for medication and/or food pick-ups over the phone. One of our team members will bring your order out to your vehicle for you.
If you feel more comfortable waiting in your vehicle for your pet, or if you do not wish to comply with the steps outlined above, you are welcome use our curbside service, rather than entering the hospital.
- Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you exhibiting fever over 100, cough, or difficulty breathing?
- Within the last 14 days, have you exhibited fever over 100, cough, or difficulty breathing?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, please call us as soon as possible and we will be happy to reschedule your pet’s appointment: 732-972-3201.
For additional information and resources, please visit: