Paws Here To Fill Out The New Patient Center Form
Here you’ll find everything you need about Animal Health Care of Marlboro and how we can help you. We have online forms for everything related to our Animal Health Care and information, including a virtual office tour and what to expect in your visit.
When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at Animal Health Care of Marlboro have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call 732-972-3201 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
We recommend multiple visits per year so that your vet knows you and your pet and because of our relationship as the other family doctor, our care team knows you and what’s best for your pet. The more we see you and your pets the more we can tailor a lifetime of great veterinary. This will include a full physical exam, and may include teeth and gum cleaning if needed. Dr. Steven Tepper or Dr. Deborah Breitstein will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and you will be very happy you came to Animal Health Care for service.
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to the new patient center. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. Our doctors can still work with whatever information you have.
Animal Health Care offers our patient form(s) online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
Boarding Policy And Admission Form – Required
This let’s us record our pet and owners into our management software so that we can effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
Client Registration Form – Required
This let’s us know the history and current state of your pet’s health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding wellness can we help you with? Let us know!
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. We accept Care Credit. For more information, go to: Care Credit
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. At Animal Health Care, we accept all insurance and will even process your claims for you.